Title: Finance and M&A Manager
Location: Chicago, IL (On-Site)
Summary: A leading developer, owner and operator of renewable projects and storage solutions is looking to bring on a passionate and motivated manager to their finance and M&A team. At this role you will be a part of a firm works within the solar, and the energy storage space while also continuing to pursue new and exciting opportunities. The company currently has 3.6 GW contracted, 40+ GW in the pipeline and 50+ active projects with more and more projects continuing to be added at a rapid pace. Projects that will make a difference in communities all over the country will not be at a premium at this position. If you are passionate about renewable energy and have an acumen for various financial modeling and valuation methods, and feel as if you could lead a team to new heights please reach out to learn more.
The Manager will be responsible for…
- Manage M&A processes for renewable energy development process by managing pre-marketing and marketing activities while also assisting in negotiations and transaction documents leading up to closing.
- Oversee the creation of project finance models for use in M&A and other commercial processes.
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with counter-parties and advisors including buyers, legal teams, lenders, etc.
The Manager should have the following qualifications…
- Strong financial modeling skills. Candidates may be asked to perform a rudimentary modeling test
- 4-7 years of experience in finance and M&A more specifically. Preference for candidates with experience in energy, power, utilities.
- Self-Awareness of one's quirks and appreciation for those of teammates
- Knowledge and understanding of wholesale power markets, power generation, and/or power plant development is preferred but not required.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a healthy work-life balance.
- You get to spend your day-to-day saving the planet
- Friendly workplace with a great emphasis on culture
- Biannual company retreats, fully stocked pantries, in-office music performance space
- 100% of insurance premiums covered by employer under their health insurance plan.
If you are interested in the Manager Role, then please do not wait to apply!