Title: Finance Analyst or Associate
Location: Ideally New Jersey but Open to Fully Remote
Summary: An up and coming firm who has recently raised upwards of 100 million in funding and continues to strengthen their position in the renewable energy space is looking for a motivated analyst or associate to join its finance team. In the next year this firm will be doubling their current portfolio in terms of MW in construction or operation several time over. Projects that will make a difference in communities all over the country will not be at a premium at this position. If you are passionate about renewable energy and have an acumen for various financial modeling and valuation methods, please reach out to learn more.
The Associate will be responsible for…
- Building financial models to present to management
- Assisting the team on deal due diligence
- Manage third-party deliverables such as debt and tax equity
The Associate should have the following qualifications…
- 2-5 years of experience in finance and with financial modeling
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a healthy work-life balance.
- You get to spend your day-to-day saving the planet
- Friendly workplace with a great emphasis on culture
- Be a part of a company who is rapidly growing
If you are interested in the Analyst or Associate Role, then please do not wait to apply!