A Top-10 General Contractor is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager for some work they just won on an air force base in Hampton, VA. This contractor is well-known across the nation, and their Federal division has an established presence on the East Coast, so there will be plenty of backlog around the area for the future. They are highly respected across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Assistant Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the Construction industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on Federal Construction projects
- Strong experience in a Field Engineer or Project Engineer role is required
- Working experience with USACE and/or NAVFAC is highly preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at one of the best GC's across the US
If you are interested in the Federal APM role, please don't wait to apply!