LVI has partnered with a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm that has huge presence on the East Coast and are currently looking for a Facade Consultant specialising in forensic structural investigations. They are a dedicated team of architects, engineers, and construction consultants with a range of specialised skills ready to solve complex construction and disaster related problems. This firm is well equipped with an abundance of residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Perform Facade investigation on existing buildings.
- Design and develop facade detailing for new construction projects.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals.
- Analyse, research, and investigate data.
- Structural Retrofit on existing buildings.
- Travel to physical site locations to investigate and report on structural damages and failures.
- Ability to support conclusions through appropriate expert testimony in legal proceedings.
- Lead and manage both new and existing projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE).
- Minimum 5 years of Structural Design experience.
- Knowledge with design / build techniques, construction costs, processes, scheduling, standard industry contract forms, and construction cost reporting is essential.
- Knowledge of building envelope and facade systems, roofing and waterproofing.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.