You will work with clients and other consultants such as Engineers, Architects or QA/QC specialists to develop architectural details for exterior building enclosure systems. You must have the ability to produce workable sketches of details for exterior cladding systems, possess knowledge of AutoCad and be familiar with Revit.
- Communication and maintains relationships with clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Must be able to work outdoors in the field observing installation on construction sites and perform tests for air and water infiltration.
- Prepares specification documents and details for roofing projects. Conduct pre-bid, preconstruction meetings and progress meetings, including meeting agendas and meeting summary.
- Perform or assist with visual surveys, infrared moisture surveys and follow-up, prespecification involvement and asbestos sampling
- Performs test openings and repairs to existing roofs.
- Tracks and schedules oil changes and regular maintenance on company owned vehicles.
- Utilize computers and electronic communication (E-mail, Microsoft Word, Upload Photos, etc.). Able to learn and utilize required project software programs (GoCanvas, TSheets, RoofPro, etc.).
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience in curtain wall shop and/or fabrication drawings.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and experience with BIM.
- Must have experience supervising complex projects to completion by directing subordinates and providing detailed direction and training.
- Opportunity to Grow and Advance Your Career
- On-Going Training
- Bonus Opportunities
- Family-Oriented Company
- Great benefits: Health Insurance/Simple IRA/Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Fun Holiday Parties