Are you an innovative and creative interior designer with a passion for transforming spaces into functional works of art? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that push the boundaries of design excellence? If so, we invite you to become a part of a renowned architecture and design firm's Commercial/Multi-Family Studio as an Interior Designer.
About Us: With a legacy of groundbreaking projects that span the globe, the firm has earned a reputation as leaders in the industry. The firm's Commercial/Multi-Family Studio is dedicated to creating awe-inspiring environments that merge aesthetics with practicality, providing our clients with exceptional solutions that redefine spaces.
The Role: As an Interior Designer in their Commercial/Multi-Family Studio, you will have the opportunity to contribute your unique design perspective to a variety of high-profile projects. You will collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team of architects, designers, and engineers to create interior spaces that captivate, inspire, and elevate the human experience. From luxury residential complexes to cutting-edge commercial spaces, your creativity will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of interior design.
- Develop innovative interior design concepts that align with project goals and client expectations.
- Collaborate with architects and clients to integrate interior design seamlessly into overall project vision.
- Create detailed interior design plans, including layouts, color palettes, material selections, and furnishings.
- Produce compelling visual presentations, including mood boards, renderings, and 3D models.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, materials, and technologies to ensure designs remain at the forefront of innovation.
- Participate in client presentations and effectively communicate design concepts and rationale.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Proven experience (7+ years) in commercial and (3+ years) multi-family interior design projects.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- Strong understanding of spatial planning, furniture design, color theory, and material selection.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively collaborate with team members and clients.
- Portfolio showcasing a diverse range of successful interior design projects.
- NCIDQ or professional registration strongly preferred
If you are interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to apply!