This opportunity is for a Director of Constriction role with a leading company in Commercial EV Fleet Charging! The EV industry is the hottest space within Renewables. With a massive backing from an investor, my client is looking to bring on a Director as they continue to grow within the EV Industry! This role is looking for someone with experience overseeing PMs and working on/managing EV projects.
A few of the main responsibilities include:
- Develop/implement construction strategy and plans
- Manage and oversee all aspects of construction projects, from pre-construction to final commissioning
- Lead a team of PMs and PEs to ensure projects are executed on time and within budget
Some of the qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience in construction management
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Strong leadership, management, and communication skills
If you are open to new opportunities with an established and flourishing company I would love to find 10 to 15 minutes this week to chat more about this opportunity. Below is my calendly link of you'd like to set up some time that works best for yourself.
I look forward to connecting with you!