The client I am working with is a Global Leader within water treatment. Due to expansion plans, we are hiring for an Estimator/Senior Estimator, with strong experience within the SMP space.
Your typical day will look like:
- Reviewing documentations, regarding the pricing requests and specifications
- Working closely with the estimating manager and pre-contracts manager in meetings with external stakeholders and internal teams.
- Reviewing internally engineering documentation for PFDs, P&IDs, and having a strong understanding of the estimate strategies
- Working closely with vendors and subcontractors, developing strong relationships, to ensure reasonable outcomes for pricing.
- Keeping close with the projects team to ensure estimated costs and budget for future cost estimates
What are we looking for?
- Strong estimation experience for projects involving mechanical, electrical and piping works, especially if there is prior experience within the water industry.
- Diploma or Degree Qualified in Mechanical, Electrical, Process / Chemical Engineering
- High proficiency in Excel or estimating softwares