A global tier-1 Semiconductor manufacturing MNC is looking for a Estimator Engineer for Regional Construction/Project Control in Singapore.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an Estimating Plan for capital projects Business Plan.
- Ensure adherence to best practice project management principles across the life cycle of project delivery.
- Provides detailed and accurate quantity and component take-offs against the technical drawings, specifications, and scope of work documentation
- Identify cost risks and opportunities, helping Micron to surpass budget expectations to deliver projects at the most optimal value.
- Responsible to maintain Benchmarking data (Historical and Market) (Cost and Time) collection regularly.
- Maintains Company Pricing Databases.
- Monitor and control risk items identified during estimate till they realized so as to maintain Contingency drawdown is justified.
- Support estimate for Change management process.
- Degree in any engineering disciplines / project management / construction or equivalent.
- Have 6 to 10 years estimating experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Project Services or served in a multitude of roles managed by the Project Services group, like Estimating and cost engineering experience in an engineering and construction environment.
- Open to learn new systems (EPCM Software), experienced would be ideal.
- High proficient at MS office (Adv level excel), PM software etc. are preferred.
- Proficient in P6/MS Project is an added advantages
- Experience in Estimating and Benchmarking.
- Experience in construction / engineering of CSA/MEP works. Experience in articulating SOW from drawings.
- Experience in change management for budget/contracts.
- Awareness of the contract/statutory requirements.
- Capable of performing trend analysis of key items.
Interested parties, please 'Apply Now' with your updated CV, detailing your project experience and involvement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.