Our client, an industry leading water treatment and wastewater construction firm in North Carolina, is seeking a W/WW Project Manager/Estimator.
Your Role with the Company:
The W/WW PM/Estimator is responsible for, but not limited to, project selection, estimation, take-offs, business development, bid submissions, budget preparation and project risk analysis. You will be responsible for the complete estimate development and estimate close-out.
- Work closely with the proposal manager, lead estimator and project director for all pursuits.
- Evaluate the project for execution risks and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Attend and direct, in close coordination with the proposal manager and assigned project director, the project turnover process with operations.
- Closely assist the assigned Project Director with any questions that may arise during the first few months of the project.
- Visit projects periodically and provide helpful recommendations to improve execution performance.
- 5+ years expertise in W/WW construction in a management capacity
- 5+ year's experience as an Estimator with a self-perform contractor
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience is preferred
- Successful candidate must have knowledge of preconstruction means and methods, estimating, scheduling, cost control, and material pricing and design management.