A Global Water MNC is looking for a Estimating Manager in Singapore. This is a good opportunity to be part of a Dynamic Company.
- Prepare, review and manage the preparation and presentation of cost estimates and cost analysis for national and international projects.
- Coordinate, oversee and prepare cost estimates in accordance with the approved procedures to cover the following project phases;
- Provide support and leadership in identifying, analysing and providing innovative solutions to cost estimating problems.
- Review design scope criteria and quantities for completeness and coordinate with the project to develop additional estimating bases when information is incomplete.
- Establish format and content of summaries and reconciliations of the capital cost estimate, including segregation of cost according to level of confidence and identification of areas of risk.
- Prepare and review distributable and/or contractor's indirect cost estimates. Assists in developing or develops foreign currency and exchange rates estimates.
- Prepares or reviews contingency evaluation for estimates, escalation estimates, reconciliations for estimates and management presentations.
- Prepares and analyses comparisons of scope, quantities and cost data between projects. Participate in discussions with vendors and contractors as required.
- Support the development of estimating standards and procedures and maintain estimate and historical data
- In comparison with previous estimates, outcome costs and vendor prices, carry out benchmark estimates through validation and verification norms
- Work with the relevant discipline in collating requirements and compiling cost estimates for a project
- Prepare rationale statements (estimate basis/ confidence package) to support the estimate, identifying areas of weakness and or areas of risk.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent qualification/experience. Ideally in Engineering or Construction Management within the Water/EPC Market
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in the water industry, including experience in project engineering and management with specialised estimating expertise.
- Managing a team across multi disciplinary and large scale water projects. approximately, at least 8 years.
- Extensive technical and practical estimating skills and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
- An extensive knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the discipline, and the basic requirements of other disciplines.
- An extensive knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Based in Singapore
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Should you have any queries, please reach out to me directly at Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.