Title: EPC Project Manager, Solar
Urgently looking for an EPC Solar Project Manager to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of Solar, with the target of supervising and managing the installation of Solar Panels, Design together with the construction manager, scheduling of the overall time-line of the project and make sure to optimize maximum output within the dedicated time for the tasks.
- Coordination and supervision of Solar Farm construction along with ensuring compliance with project scheduling.
- Support discussions with METI, Utility, Prefecture, and any other Authority during phase previous to Construction and during Construction (in supporting mode with Construction PM).
- Ensure compliance with proper HSE standards on the site and report to management about the installation progress.
- Reporting about current progress of the construction and hold weekly team meetings, maintaining a list of project action items.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision following internal procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in wind construction site.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Mechanical or Energy Engineering.
- Fluent English ability is required. Japanese Language is not mandatory.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.