Title: Head of EPC (Solar)
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious Head of EPC for their projects in the Philippines
As the Head of EPC, you will have joint operational responsibility for the preparation and execution of Solar/Wind installation on projects
- All aspects related to turn key EPC engineering, procurement and construction of PV solar projects, till commissioning.
- Responsible for the EPC engineering department On Off grid PV scale utility, DG hybrid, rooftop and energy storage EPC projects
- EPC Head for construction and commissioning of Solar Power plant.
- Overall in charge to, manage all EPC projects to target schedule, cost and performance.
- Will be responsible for the P&L of the EPC division. Manage and Lead multiple projects across the country.
- Project Management of Solar Power Plants. Design, Erection, Commissioning and Maintenance of Solar Power Plants.
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in English
- Renewable Energy/Plant EPC experience
- Construction safety experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: