My client is looking for a practice leader to head up their environmental services group, which provides environmental due diligence, brownfields redevelopment, remediation, and multiple environmental compliance services (air, water, land). For this role you should have experience helping clients solve environmental problems in the state of Texas.
- Responsible for achieving set revenue, profit, and client satisfaction goals.
- Assist or lead the development of project strategies to solve technical challenges and provide solutions.
- Ensure that all projects are designed and delivered with the purpose of meeting Client's goals.
- Ensure PMPs, proper scheduling, financial reviews, and quality management are being performed on projects overseen.
- Previous client & business development within the state of Texas.
- Lead or have an active role in client prospecting, developing and executing client plans, sales plans, and key opportunity plans.
- Support business development efforts with existing clients, bringing specific insights from the understanding of the client's business, needs, and service expectations.
- Oversee, manage, and develop staff to advance their knowledge and career path.
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of environmental consulting experience and business development experience in Texas required
- G. or P.E. preferred
If you are looking for a firm that offers professional development, competitive salary, flexibility, work/life balance, and great benefits - please do not hesitate to apply!