Our client is looking for an Environmental Scientist III hybrid role in the Tampa area to get involved in engaging, innovating, and assisting with exciting wetland and wildlife projects throughout the state of Florida. As an Environmental Scientist for an ever-growing firm, you will be a part of a team that meets the thrilling challenges that are coming from our growing list of clients within the Southeast territories.
- Perform wetland delineations and assessments
- Conduct environmental permitting, assessment, and compliance for a diverse projects and clients.
- Write proposals and technical reports.
- Environmental permitting with federal and and state regulatory agencies.
- Conduct listed species surveys
- Assess and map vegetation communities and habitat quality.
- B.S. or above in an environmental discipline
- An academic background in ecology, environmental science, wetlands, botany, or soil science.
- 5-10 years of field experience delineating wetlands and environmental permitting
- Proficiency with Word and spreadsheet preparation
If interested, please apply!