A growing multi-disciplinary services firm is looking for an Environmental Project Manager to join the team in Miami!
This firm is a well-respected firm that has established themselves as a go-to for clients in the Florida market. With respect to the environment on projects, this firm prides themselves on delivering to clients on-time, and with exceptional delivery. They challenge employees to think big, and be creative in solutions.
The project manager will be involved in Phase 1 and Phase 2 studies, groundwater, and soil investigations. This person will sign and seal reports, as well as manage and mentor younger engineering staff. You will be a point of contact for clients, and will make sure projects are up to date and in-budget.
- Your experience in Phase I/II studies, investigations, assessments, remediation design and compliance, as well as a passion for the environment, is what keeps you motivated in this field
- PE or PG Required
- 6+ years of Environmental or Geology experience
- BS in Environmental Engineering or Geology, or closely related
- MS preferred
- Daily management of all phases of environmental projects:
- Phase I/II Studies, wetland delineations, groundwater, and soil investigations
- Risk Assessments and Hydrogeologic Studies
- Underground storage tank assessment and remediation assessments
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Report and proposal preparation and review
- Budgeting and invoicing
- Marketing including development of a client database and business development
- State and local environmental regulations