Environmental Project Manager
Our client is looking for an Environmental Project Manager to get involved in engaging, innovating, and owning projects throughout the great state of Texas. As a Environmental Project Manager for one of the oldest and respected firms in the United States, you will be a part of a team that meets the exciting challenges that are coming from our growing list of clients within the Southeast territories.
- Site investigation and remediation experience.
- Prepare analysis for remedial alternatives.
- Provide QA/QC of environmental reports (Phase I ESAs, Subsurface Investigations, etc.).
- Provide guidance and mentorship to new G.I.Ts
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental consulting.
- Professional licensee preferred (i.e., P.E., P.G., etc.)
- Experience in: extracting, identifying, and compiling environmental data from soil sampling, soil gas sampling, groundwater sampling.
- Regulatory knowledge (e.g., TRRP, PST, etc.).
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification required.
My client provides a generous, comprehensive benefits package program that offers employees high value options with solid financial protection, meeting the personal needs of its people and their families.
- Paid time off to include vacation holiday and parental leave.
- Work/Life flexibility.
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are interest in this Environmental Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply!