We have a current opportunity for a Environmental Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Houston.
The company has over 40 years of industry experience and is employee owned! Allows you manoeuvrability in your career to work on a range of projects and autonomy to build your own career path.
- B.S. in Engineering, Geology, or any Environmental degree
- 10+ years of experience as a technical lead and/or project manager experience doing on-site remediation
- willing to be mentored and taught
- Past experience with Remedial Investigation, Design, and Implementation
- Professional writing experience
- Skilled in budgeting and quality control