We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager who takes charge of projects both locally and near regions. This position offers the opportunity to manage diverse projects, including site characterisation, remedial designs, and preparation for reports and other related documentation. This role is crucial in ensuring successful project execution.
A national firm, with excellent employee support, and low turnover is looking for an Environmental Project Manager to join the team. This firm is well-respected, and continues to lead within the Environmental and Sustainability space, while supporting employees and encouraging career growth. They continue to offer hybrid schedules, and most employees have extensive tenure in the firm.
The Environmental Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage environmental projects, overseeing site investigation, risk assessment, and remediation of soil, groundwater, and sediments for our esteemed oil and gas clients.
- Manage a team of 2-3 individuals, fostering professional growth and potential career opportunities.
- Collaborate with multiple project managers and stakeholders to facilitate efficient and successful project completion.
- Drive sites to closure by coordinating and empowering field teams, while also advocating to expedite project progress.
The Environmental Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science, or related scientific field.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in the field and holding professional certification in the related field (PE, PG, LEP, LSP, LSRP) is a bonus.
- Successful completion of HAZWOPER training.
- Have experience in environmental remediation, petrochemical, and insurance claim support.