Project Manager/Senior Project Manager - SoCal
My client is a employee owned, west coast environmental consulting firm. They offer a collaborative work environmental with an abundance of technical staff to bounce off. My client is currently looking for a senior/project manager to work on Phase I, Phase II and remediation projects, manage field staff and clients. This position is based out of their Orange County office but can be telecommuted.
This position requires the following:
- A Bachelor of Science environmental science, geology. Environmental engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in environmental consulting
- good technical writing technical experience
- An understanding of environmental regulations at State and Federal levels.
Some of the benefits
- 100% Employee Owned through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance premiums paid for the employee
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay