Environmental Engineer | Tampa, Florida
A global top environmental and land development engineering consulting firm is looking for an environmental engineer to join their Tampa collaborative team. This position involves majority field and occasional office time while serving a key functioning role in environmental land development projects. The individual will have the opportunity to be in a continuous learning environment and work under a firm that prioritizes their employees and fosters career growth.
The Environmental Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the planning and execution of field investigations through field tests, collecting of samples, and recording data
- Monitoring construction projects that has complied with job specifications of the contractors and subcontractors.
- Producing reports that document field investigations and analytical results.
- Learning environmental media management and modeling tools,
- Performing other requested duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Environmental, or Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years of work-related experience
- Strong desire to learn and technical education
- Ability to efficiently work independently and within a team.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Generous PT0
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
If you are interested in the Environmental Engineering role, please don't wait to apply or give me a phone call for more information.