A globally recognized engineering firm is looking for the best Engineers and Geologists in the U.S of all experience levels.
The firm is healthily growing it's remediation practice with a promise of strong career development, fantastic nationwide projects, competitive compensation and organic growth.
- 5+ years of experience as an Environmental Consultant
- Professional Engineer or Geologist License in the United States preferred (E.I.T/G.I.T accepted)
- Environmental site investigations and assessments (Phase I & Phase II)
- Soil, soil vapor, and groundwater sampling programs, operation, maintenance and monitoring of soil/groundwater treatment systems
- Experience with PFAS & Emerging Contaminants is a plus
- Project and client management including Business Development
- Familiarity with GIS and environmental data management systems
Base Salary: $100,000/yr - $200,000/yr
Salary expectations may vary depending on experience level.