This client is looking for people that have ambition, aptitude, and attitude! We are looking for a genuine team member that is self-sufficient, capable, and prides themselves in providing high-quality work! Individuals with a strong background in client management and private consulting preferred.
- Investigates and responds to incidents and citizen complaints involving environmental compliance issues.
- Recommends corrective measures and remedial actions.
- Oversees the implementation of compliance practices to ensure that laws and regulations are followed.
- Reviews and analyses compliance history, audit findings, and past practices.
- Identifies problems and makes or recommends changes.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of six years of experience in environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of environmental protection relevant to state and federal environmental laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to read and interpret statutes, regulations and policies.
Employees enjoy an array of competitive benefits, including 401K matching and much more! Relocation packages offered for those looking to make a move! Apply today and join a company committed to your growth and success!