LVI are working alongside a specialist forensic engineering company who are looking to speaking with a motivated and self-sufficient engineer for an Engineering Consultant position in Dallas, TX. This company have built their reputation on providing a much-loved work environment for their staff (vs more corporate saturated firms in the industry) by providing exceptional training programs, emphasizing work-life balance and holding themselves accountable to maintaining constant visibility on career progression and upward mobility within the company.
- Conduct forensic investigations on multifamily and high rise commercial buildings to analyze and determine the cause, origin, and extent of structural failures, water intrusions, roof damage, construction defects and building system failures for insurance companies, attorneys, private homeowners and property owners.
- Investigate and assess damages due to catastrophes such as storm damage, hurricanes, and floods.
- Provide detailed forensic engineering reports outlining cause and origin of damage to clients.
- Manage multiple projects and assume responsibility for project execution within required time-frames.
- Communicate with staff and clients to provide time-lines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil/Structural/Architectural preferred)
- P.E. licensed in the state of Texas
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Willingness to travel in and around northern Texas, as well as surrounding states (OK, LA, NM, AR).
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options!