A key client of mine in the renewable industry is seeking an Engineering Advisor to join their team. The Engineering Advisor will oversee the Civil group as a subject matter expert, supporting project engineering managers.
- Lead the development of civil/ foundation technical specifications.
- Coordinate engineering design efforts with EPC for design submittal reviews.
- Evaluate site suitability, considering geotechnical conditions, hydrology, and topography.
- Manage external engineering firms and subcontractors across various disciplines
- Coordinate design efforts for foundations, equipment selection, access roads, drainage plans, and other Civil Engineering tasks.
- Coordinate internally with Development, Permitting, GIS, and Land groups.
- Coordinate with independent Engineering (IE) reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in designing renewable energy projects and producing standards, specifications, and documentation.
- Proficiency in civil design tools (AutoCAD)
- Experience with project development and construction teams preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License preferred