A position where you will offer leadership and managerial assistance to support engineering professionals specializing in substation work, including P&C engineers, designers, and drafters. The incumbent is expected to establish and/or maintain processes for project tracking, quality control, financial controls, personnel development, and client engagement. Personnel responsibilities include developing dynamic teams through superior leadership, training, performance reviews, recruiting, succession planning, and adherence to standards of conduct.
- Offer both leadership and engineering/technical guidance to a capable, well-trained, and motivated team of engineering and design professionals.
- Perform project management and cost controls activities on client projects along with the ability to be Responsible Charge for engineering.
- Have expertise in all facets of electric utility P&C (Protection and Control) design, encompassing one-line diagrams, three-line diagrams, AC/DC schematics, panel configurations, panel wiring, transmission and substation settings, as well as SCADA systems.
- Proficiency with NESC and IEEE and industry standards
- 12+ year's experience as a practicing engineer
- Bachelor's degree from an EAC/ABET accredited Engineering Program OR an approved evaluation of non-ABET credentials by NCEES OR graduation from a Master's or Doctoral Program in Engineering from an institution with EAC/ABET accredited Undergraduate Engineering Program
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Team-oriented environment!
- Relocation / sign on incentive!
- Great group health plan!
Apply here if interested.