Energy Storage Development Senior Manager position within a vertically integrated, multinational renewable energy company. Although headquartered in Europe, this company has a strong presence in the U.S., with offices located across the country.
The Energy Storage Development Senior Manager would serve as the regional lead for utility-scale project origination and development, with responsibilities such as:
- Site control negotiations, securing land use, and managing the interconnection process.
- Coordinating all development and greenfield opportunities for designated projects.
- Manage project financial models, budgets, objectives, and project schedules.
- Facilitate project from early-stage development through the whole life-cycle.
- Conduct risk analysis and facilitate creative solutions to counter project hindrances and development delays.
Ideal qualifications for the Energy Storage Development Senior Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Several years of experience in renewable energy project development in North America.
- Full project development life-cycle experience from origination through M&A transactions.
- Experience leading a large multi-disciplinary team and manage project pipeline productivity.
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Some benefits to the Energy Storage Development Senior Manager position:
- Competitive Salary
- Emphasis on work/life balance with a base 25-day annual PTO
- Private medical coverage
- Advanced learning opportunities
Interested in learning more about the Energy Storage Development Senior Manager position? Apply now or call Sabrina Molinaro at (857) 254 - 9981.