Embedded Software Engineer - EV Charging
Interested in creating a greener planet? A large renewable energy corporation is looking to bring on an Embedded Software Engineer to join their eMobility team. This client prides themselves with an inclusive work culture that is second to none. They are currently focused on creating a more accessible market for electric vehicles and implementing innovative EV charging technologies.
The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Implementing WebAPI, Websocket APIs for cloud clients
- Analyzing key implementation areas and recommend changes for embedded applications
- Developing OCPP client software complicit with OCPP 1.6 an OCPP 2.0
- Developing open-source clearance certification strategy and attain clearance
- Developing applications to interface with WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Cellular modems
- Creating and updating low-level drivers for various communication platforms during software development
- Creating documentation, sequence diagrams, and architecture layout for existing software implementation to facilitate future design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience within Embedded Software Development
- 3+ years experience developing in various Operating Systems including Embedded Linux, Unix/Linux, Yocto Customer Linux Distros, Windows, Open RTOS
- 3+ years of experience utilizing DOCSIS, HDMI, TCP/IP, IPv6, MPEG, SNMP, TR-069, Ethernet, WiFi and CAN
If you are interested, please apply here!