This client is part of a $15 billion global corporation and is a key player in electric motors and related industries. This client has offices in 10 countries world-wide with U.S. efforts headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
The client is looking to bring on an embedded software engineer to join its Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) team to design, build, and test EV chargers.
- Be an integral part of software development on Electric Vehicle charging applications.
- Design and plan unit & system testing
- Implement and deploy functional spec definitions for both software and hardware
- End of line testing
- Management of configuration and software files
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or any related field
- 3-4 years of industry experience
- Proficient with C/C++
- Comfortable in a Linux/Windows environment
- Previous embedded experience
- Competitive salary commensurate on experience
- Excellent benefits (Medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive 401(k) match