As an Electrical Engineer Supervisor, you will be the Engineer of Record on dedicated projects and be responsible for supervising and leading coordination meetings. You will lead and supervise staff members as they perform their tasks, and participate in budgeting, scheduling, and staff management.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establishing design standards, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Supervising the preparation of reports and analysis of system options and building conditions
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades/projects consultants
- Monitoring all correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, owners, etc.
- Supervising construction administrative duties such as field reports, responses to RFIs, processing bulletins and addenda, etc.
The successful candidate would not only have a strong technical role for project coordination but will also be expected to have the necessary supervisory skills to perform:
- Periodic objective and comprehensive employee evaluations
- Participate in and contribute to the business unit Technical Leadership Committee
- Assist Technical Manager and Chief Engineer in business unit technical training and staff mentoring.
Successful candidates must have a current PE registration and must have Healthcare design experience. In addition, a history of working with projects such as Critical Facilities, Commercial and Aviation would be a good fit for this dynamic role.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering from an Accredited Institution
- 10+ years' experience working in a consulting firm, this is a Senior level role that requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience as you will have a very strong technical role and will direct staff