Project Manager / PX - Long Island
LVI Associates are looking for both a PM and PX for a large union EC specializing in heavy commercial work.
Both roles are on large healthcare projects so having run $10MM hospital projects is a must.
- Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
- Work alongside Purchasing Department and their vendors to make sure field crews have the materials they require.
- Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and otherrelated topics as it pertains to direct reports.
- Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
- Work alongside estimators to ensure accuracy.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme and / or degree in related field ect. Electrical Engineering
- Field Experience Preferred (8 years+)
- Experience Running Projects $10M +
- Healthcare Experience
- Experience Running Crews of 25+