We have a current opportunity for an Electrical Manager for a leading Offshore Wind developer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Manage and oversee a team that will be responsible for the design, installation, and commissioning for the Electrical Systems Package which includes:
- High Voltage Components - Substations, Switch-gears, Collection Lines
- Ensure that you are managing the project risk which includes health and safety, program's, the overall cost, quality and compliance based on certain requirements for the Electrical System Package
- Work cross collaboratively with the other System Packages to ensure that everything is optimized regarding technical and commercial solutions for a smooth transition at integral phases
- Lead liaison for all of the external stakeholders such as transmission owners local authorities
- Must have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and or have relevant industry experience
- Must have PMI or PMP or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to lead a large team both directly and indirectly
- Prior Project Experience with utility scale generation, transmission systems, and or large construction projects
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!