A leading Asia Pacific renewable asset developer is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to oversee the electrical design drawing, on-site maintenance, and technical proposal of the growing renewable energy projects within Japan. An exciting opportunity to be part of the team contributing to sustainability.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting renewable projects within Japan
- On-site electrical testing and inspection of equipment
- Review electrical design drawings and document from contractors such as powerplant, transmission line and substation
- Supervise O&M contractors to review electrical maintenance plans and inspection.
- Oversee and negotiate on grid connection related inquiries and applications
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with high voltage transmission, substation, process plant, chemical, or powerplant.
- Prior experience working in a major engineering company, electric utility, engineering design, or heavy equipment manufacturer
- Fluency in English and Japanese is mandatory
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.