Attention all Electrical Engineers! If you are looking in the Los Angeles, CA or would like to move to the sunny state of CA this opportunity is for you!
With this company continuing to rapidly grow they are looking to hire a handful of Electrical Engineers of all levels to their team, from the intern to senior level. Continuously winning work there will be no shortage of opportunities to apply yourself and grow within your career. Does your job have you coming in everyday of the week? This company operates out of a hybrid schedule for great work life balance.
Electrical Engineers will be responsible for...
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- 7-10 years of experience
- AutoCAD and Revit proficient
- EIT/PE beneficial
- Knowledge of CA codes
- Full Health benefits
- Hybrid Schedule
- Generous PTO