Position: Electrical Designer/Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Located along the Willamette River in Portland, OR, this consulting engineering firm is looking to hire an experienced electrical engineer/designer. The position requires a dedicated individual with a strong work ethic. Some projects they work on are residential, commercial, transportation and education facility projects.
- Background in electrical design for commercial and multifamily residential buildings
- PE license, or on a path to obtaining a PE license
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering/design
- Strong skills in Revit
- Medical insurance
- Profit sharing
Services provided are, but not limited to:
- Lighting system design (indoor, outdoor, public street lighting)
- Low-voltage system design (fire alarm, security)
- Electrical system evaluations of existing buildings
- Cost estimates for municipal, industrial, and commercial facilities
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to reach out and apply!