We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineering Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Houston. For further information about this position please apply.
The Electrical Design Manager is primarily responsible for the management of the staff who design Water/Wastewater electrical, instrumentation, and control systems.
Responsibilities include designing documents including Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), specifications, detailed control panel schematics, One-Line Diagrams, Site Plans, Demo Plans, Load Calculations, Preliminary Engineering Reports, OPCs, and other related documents.
- Manage and train teams of design engineers of different levels
- Interface with other design managers and design director
- Design and manage preparation of detailed control panel wiring schematics, panel layouts, bills of material, submittal packages.
- Project manage electrical and automation design projects
- Assist in business development activities
- Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- AutoCAD experience
- Texas P.E License preferred
- Technical and management experience preferred