We have a current opportunity for a Communications Consultant - Remote on a permanent basis. The position will be Remote.
For further information about this position please apply.
We are an engineering consulting firm that provides comprehensive design and engineering services for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and telecommunications systems. Our clients include commercial, industrial, institutional, and government organizations. We are seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer with expertise in wireless communications to join our team.
Successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing electrical and wireless communication systems for various projects.
The successful candidate will collaborate with clients, architects, and other engineering disciplines to develop design solutions that meet project requirements and specifications.
The successful candidate will also provide technical support and guidance to other team members, including designers and drafters.
- Design, develop and implement electrical and wireless communication systems for various projects.
- Develop technical solutions that meet project requirements and specifications.
- Work collaboratively with clients, architects, and other engineering disciplines to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Provide technical support and guidance to other team members, including designers and drafters.
- Prepare engineering reports, specifications, and other documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical & Telecommunications design engineering
- Proficiency in the use of engineering software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and SKM.
- Knowledge of electrical and wireless communication codes and standards, such as the National Electric Code (NEC) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Building Industry Consulting Service International, (BICSI)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.