An Swiss industrial engineering and manufacturing company is looking for a Senior EHS Manager/Head of EHS in Shanghai, China. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be able to lead the whole EHS for a global company.
- EHS Leadership and Co-ordination - lead and implement safety improvement initiatives
- Co-ordinate and implement pro-active injury prevention actions along with workplace rehabilitation
- Drive employee engagement with practical & value-adding EHS tools and processes
- Deliver on processes to ensure compliance to all relevant statutory, legislative and Company requirements concerning environment, health and safety
- Lead internal EHS auditing requirements and schedules
- Lead and monitor effectiveness of risk management program
- Report EHS performance in accordance with Business requirements (internal and external)
- 10+ years of EHS relevant experience and within petrochemical sector
- 5+ years in leadership role
- Working knowledge in Workplace Health and Safety Legislation/Regulations
- Technical qualifications within industrial environment
- Good command of English - both spoken and written
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.