One of our key clients is seeking a Project Manager to join their education sector, which has the strongest project pipeline across their multiple offices. A core attribute of a qualified candidate would be a comprehensive understanding of the construction and design process. This role focuses primarily on k-12 projects; however there is a strong emphasis on cross-discipline collaboration, that cultivates a friendly and team-oriented environment.
- Composing project proposals.
- Leading the design team with clear direction.
- Managing project scope, budget, and schedule.
- Preforming as the first point of contact during the project process.
- Fostering and maintaining collaboration throughout the team.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Experience with MSBA.
- Successful experience leading a team, as a Project manager or Project Architect.
- The ability and willingness to travel to project sites and clients.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Competitive benefits including, PTO, MA Paid Family and Medical Leave (Company Paid), Dental (Company Paid), Life-Insurance (Company Paid), and 401 (k) matching.
- Hybrid work-from-home schedule.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Licensure and Membership reimbursement.
- Employee owned firm with a Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- EAP, Employee Assistance Program, with access to legal guidance, confidential emotional support, and financial resources.