A growing civil construction firm is currently looking for an experienced Site Superintendent to join their team. Having picked up multiple projects around the greater Wilmington, NC area recently, this firm is looking to add to its talented team of long-term employees for the backlog of work they have in the area over the next 3-5 years. This contractor invests heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their management team of tenured employees that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with commercial sitework/residential subdivisions in a Superintendent role
- Strong background in mass clear/grade, excavation, and self-performing water/sewer/storm
- Experience overseeing multiple projects at once preferred
- Experience in the North Carolina market preferred
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adhere to company principles
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Insurance coverage
- Great opportunity for career advancement at an expanding contractor
- Company vehicle and gas card
If you are interested in the Site Superintendent position, please don't wait to apply!