A highly reputable heavy civil construction firm is expanding into the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and is seeking a Superintendent specializing in earthwork and underground utilities. With a newly established office in Raleigh, this contractor is expecting to win hundreds of millions of dollars worth of work around the greater area the next year. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience doing commercial/industrial site development projects
- Very strong background in underground utilities, water/storm/sewer in particular
- Very strong background in mass excavation and land clearing projects
- Experience working around the NC/SC/Southern VA areas preferred
- Willingness to adhere to company values and practices
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Huge opportunity for career advancement within an expanding contractor
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!