Global privately held consulting firm looking to replicate European operations in North America with the first step being to double their environmental team size. Great opportunity to manage and build your own team.
Due Diligence PM will be responsible for:
- Completing reviews of commercial and industrial sites.
- Limited environmental compliance reviews of industrial sites.
- Prepare reports to summarise site findings.
- Lead complex projects with the ability to delegate as necessary.
- Ability to conduct technical analysis and direct the technical analyses of others.
Due Diligence PM should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelors in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or Environmental related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in environmental consulting.
- Experience managing staff.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
- Knowledge of environmental compliance topics with a clear understanding of the spcc, CWA, CAA, RCRA, NPDES, and EPRCA.
If you are interested in the Due Diligence PM role please don't wait to apply!