We're currently partnered with the #1 Solar Energy Provider for Commercial & Industrial Real Estate, assisting them in their mission to grow their development team and standardize the small to medium C&I space.
They currently hold more than $1 billion in solar assets under management and capital commitments and have evaluated more than 100,000 properties for solar across all 50 states!
Their solar project development team is rapidly acquiring customers so they are looking for an energetic and experience solar development professional to jump on board at this exciting time!
This role is not your cookie cutter development role, so if you're looking something outside of the box, this is for you! In this role, you will bring standardization into the untapped sub-megawatt commercial and industrial market by leveraging the company's industry-leading technology platform.
- 6+ years of solar project development experience, ideally in commercial or industrial markets. You understand what it takes to get projects to the finish line.
- Excitement to standardize commercial solar and looking forward to partner with other teams to shape the technology strategy and build out the standardization of the industry.
- You're comfortable talking about Credit, NPV, ROI, and IRR and well versed in making presentations that require heavy quantitative explanations.
- Flexible and quick respond-er
- Comfortable with traveling approximately 10% of the time
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- 50% employer-paid medical, dental & vision insurance for dependents
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability & life insurance
- 401k Matching (50% match up to 4% of your base salary)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Dependent Care FSA
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
- 11 paid holidays & unlimited PTO