My client is a Federal organisation based in Virginia. I am currently seeking an experienced Proposal Director, with the option to work remotely.
- Be able to manager multiple proposal tasks with, sometimes, rapid turnaround deadlines.
- Develop compliance matrices and arrange for, or conduct, compliance reviews.
- Oversee and/or produce schedules, outlines, contact lists, agendas, annotated mock-ups/strawman, proposal kickoffs and reviews, technical solution sessions, and other proposal-related documents, tasks, and meetings.
- Experience incorporating incorporate win strategy/themes, benefits, messaging, differentiators, and/or solutions into proposal document(s).
- Maintain proactive communication with proposal, capture, and business unit leadership to ensure smooth proposal processes and secure necessary resources for successful proposal development and submission.
- Collaborate with, and support, other efforts by capture, business development, proposal, and subject matter experts and teams, as needed.
- 20+ years of proposal management and related experience
- Strong spelling, organizational, time management, prioritization, communication, and decision-making skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, occasionally with short turnaround times, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams, whether in-person or geographically dispersed, virtual teams.
- Intermediate-level expertise using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Excel.
If you are interested, please apply below!