Title: The Director of Project Development
Summary: My client is a rising owner and operator of utility scale wind and solar projects across the United States. They are seeking a motivated individual to join their team as a Director of Development to lea. This position will focus on Utility scale solar and wind projects located in MISO, PJM, ERCOT and the Northeast. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that has a startup feel but is making big moves in the industry this could be the opportunity for you!
The Director of Project Development will be responsible for….
- Leading development activities from greenfield to NTP and working with internal teams in areas including site acquisition, feasibility assessment, interconnection, offtake, and policy.
- Oversee and coordinate third party consultants to preform site studies, surveys, and any environmental studies necessary.
- Lead the permitting process at the local, state, and federal level.
- Be the "face of the project" representing the company by preforming community outreach and stakeholder engagement.
The Director of Project Development should have experience with….
- 6+ years of experience within renewable energy development leading development for utility scale wind and solar projects in North America.
- Sound project management, budgeting, organization, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.