Our client is looking for an Environmental Director for their office in the Tampa area to get involved in environmental natural resources and private business development. They will also manage and mentor a junior staff team. As an Environmental Director for an ever-growing firm, you will be a part of a team that meets the thrilling challenges that are coming from our growing list of clients within the Southeast territories.
- Coordinate with internal and external project team members, clients, and regulators
- Lead business development efforts and prepare proposals
- Manage departments and projects while mentoring environmental staff
- Prepare and process federal, state, and local environmental permit applications
- Oversee endangered species surveys and Conduct ESA Section 7 consultation and Section 10 permitting
- Delineation of Wetlands and Wetland Functional Analyses
- Identification of plants and vegetation inventories
- Perform Research and Analysis and prepare written technical reports
- Minimum of 15 years experience within environmental consulting, water or natural resources
- Extensive professional experience working in West Central Florida
- Federal/State Permitting Experience
- Ability to identify project leads and develop new business
- Ability to delineate wetlands and complete wetland functional analysis
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative problem solving with stakeholders, clients, and teammates
If interested, please apply!