We have a current opportunity for a Director of Engineering on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Raleigh/Durham.
In this exciting role, you will be leading the efforts to bring quality design to life. This position will involve all aspects of civil engineering, as well as client relations, team management, financial, and business development responsibilities. This job might be for you if:
- You believe Trust, Humility, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, and Discipline are essential values to embrace and live out
- You value diversity of thought, contributing new ideas and perspectives while also respecting different points of view
- You have extensive experience working on commercial, residential, campus, and/or urban projects
- You have excellent writing and communication skills as you will coordinate and collaborate with employees, team members, clients, and other stakeholders
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, used to supervise staff for assigned projects, engage in business development efforts, and build lasting relationships with clients
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required
- Minimum 12 years of experience in civil engineering, with advanced knowledge of civil engineering principles and methods
- Significant experience with project management
- Proven success in leadership and team management
- Above market average compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus structure
- Performance based raise
For further information about this position please apply.