A global leader in the renewable industry is looking for a Director of Development to grow out their portfolio for solar and energy storage projects across the nation. This is a fast growing team for a vertically integrate firm with a well-established pipeline and an exciting vision for the future of this team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify siting and land acquisition for greenfield and M&A opportunities
- Permitting and interconnection aspects of multiple utility scale photovoltaic (PV) solar and energy storage projects in targeted US markets
- Execute strategic and financial analyses such as company evaluations and financial feasibility studies for acquisition opportunities
- Manage real estate, permitting, interconnection, asset divestment, and business strategy activities
- Strong leadership and effective communication skills
- Deep knowledge of energy markets and renewable energy development across the US
- Experience in large utility scale project development
- Engineering background is a plus
This opportunity is based in Texas with flexibility for remote candidates.
Please don't hesitate to apply here if interested, or share with your network!