LVI is working with a national leading consultancy firm that offers full services to all their clients. They have a strong national presence and a diverse, award winning project portfolio. They are a privately owned company with around 1,400+ employees across 40+ locations and looking to continue to grow!
This company has been recognized for 7 consecutive years as the "best place to work" as they provide strong mentorship, training, putting their engineers first, great company culture, mapped out a career path for all engineers, and the opportunity to work on small to large projects and many more!
This Director position where you will support and lead a team focused on a diverse range of projects with various scopes, sizes, and detail. This is an opportunity where you will be in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture.
- Manage business operations of the team
- Will create an annual business plan with project managers and to present it to VP
- Establish department objectives by collaborating with the team members and management.
- Establish a team plan
- Manage and support business development
- Maintain relationships with current and future clients
- Team utilization, invoice ratio, EM, and profitability
- Manage revenue goals
- Achieve financial objectives
- Manage invoices/ subcontractors as needed
- Risk management- contract review, proposal review, and licensing review
- Development further business
- Ensure current company standards are being met
- Manage surveyor equipment
- Maintain an open-door policy
- Providing mentoring/ training to all engineers- follow up on any training request.
- Communicate data, reports, and objectives
- Develop engineers- initiative reviews, follow up reviews, address compensation on team members, job title/duties reviews, support and provide detail on performance improvement and plan.
- Supervise and direct all members of the team with authority to recruit, interview, hire, on-board, train, review and discipline.
- Communicate with human resources - on boarding new employees, compensation plan, performance issues, off boarding employees.
- Understand the safety manuals and protocols
- Attend educational workshops.
- Review professional and market segment publications.
- Establish personal networks.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- 8+ Years experience in land development
- Ability to train and mentor team
- Business Development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Match is 50% of 6%
- Year-End Bonus for all employee
- Fully Remote, Hybrid & Flexible Schedule available.
- Great training program
- Wellness Program- with incentives for an active and healthy lifestyle
- Great social events to build a great culture.
If you are interested in learning more about this position apply now!