Summary: A leading construction firm is looking for an experienced Director of Business Development to grow and expand their network within the Water market. They are a large and diversified contractor with an extremely long record of excellence within the industry. They work on large and complex projects and have a great national reputation.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for expanding the firm's current presence in the Water market by establishing new and deep connections with clients, engineers and supplies across the nation. They will develop and maintain prospecting plans focused on acquiring opportunities in new markets. This position offers incredible career development opportunities as you will come in as a senior member of the team.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for:
- Establishing and growing new and pre-existing business relationships with targeted markets, clients, engineers and suppliers
- Understands the market and can create business plans focused on geography, project size, revenue and growth margins
- Pursues leads and converts them into new business opportunities
- Examines our client's likes and dislikes that allow us to personalize our proposals and leverage our unique selling points
The Director of Business Development should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in engineering, architecture, marketing, or construction-related field
- Prior experience in the construction industry and business development
- Willing to travel as required
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working on large, complicated and progressive projects
- Relocation not required
If you are interested in the Director of Business Development role, then please don't wait to apply.